Dentist in Mobile, AL
All our professionals at Dr. Hube Parker and Associates maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Hubert H. Parker IV, DMD, FAGD
Dr. Hubert Parker, IV received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Mississippi and has been providing outstanding dental care to patients in Mobile, Alabama since 1993. In addition to practicing dentistry, he serves as a part-time dental school instructor.
Dr. Parker is dedicated to staying up-to-date of the latest dental advancements, and maintains memberships with the Mississippi Dental Association, Mobile Area Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and the Alabama Dental Association. He is active in his community, volunteering his services for various charitable organizations such as Dentistry for Elderly and Handicapped and the Give Back a Smile Program. Dr. Parker is committed to helping his patients achieve and maintain beautiful, healthy smiles.
Mandy Watson- Dental Hygienist
(team member since 2007)
- Professional - over 9 yrs experience
- Personal - Married with 4 children
Nicole Hare - Insurance coordinator
(team member since 2010)
- Professional - several years of dental assisting experience currently enrolled in dental hygiene school
- Personal - enjoy spending time outdoors with my lab and spending time with my family and friends. Also, love Alabama football.
Sharli Ely - Dental Assistant
(team member since Jan. 2008)
- Professional - Graduate of East Central High School. Attended Taylor Dental Assisting School and completed certification in 2007. Have been working for Dr. Parker for 4 years.
- Personal - Married, have many pets, enjoy bird watching and hunting.
Courtney Broadus - Dental Assistant
(team member since Aug 2012)
- Professional - 2008 graduate of Mary G. Montgomery High School. Attended Faulkner State Community College and have worked in dentistry for 2 years.
- Personal - Enjoy attending church, spending time with family and friends, hunting, fishing and shopping. Also, loves to help others.
Bridget Lundy - Registered Dental Hygienist
(team member since Oct 2003)
- Professional - 1991 graduate of East Central High School and 2005 graduate of University of Mississippi Medical Center. Have worked for Dr. Parker for 9 years
- Personal - Married for 17 years and 2 children. Attends Hurley Baptist Church and in spare time enjoy fishing, boating and shopping.
Reasons I love working here-enjoy the people I work with-good Christian environment and our office does great work- I am proud to tell people where I work.
(team member since Mar.13, 2012)
- Professional - Attended Faulkner State Dental Assisting program 2010-2012.
- Personal - Have 6 year old son. Enjoy running and spending time with kids and family.